Friday, January 23, 2009

ROAD TRIP!

BON VOYAGE!
Well? In 48 hrs I, and part of my family, will be on our way to the Southern Caribbean Islands for a much needed vacation and anticipated celebration(s). We will be celebrating some birthdays, one of which (the reason for the cruise) is my mom's 90th birthday!
There will be 4 generations on this journey of fun in the sun.


The itinerary is as follows:
NYC >> St. Thomas (U.S. Virgin Islands) >> St. John's Antigua >> Barbados>> St. Maarten >> Tortola >> NYC.
Now to get ready! ahhh!!!

I will do my very best to keep you all in the loop of many of the activities or lack there of. Hoping to come back with a very nice tan and tons of stories to tell that only Towanda would end up being part of!
So keep on the look out for my updates.



No comments: