Friday, December 12, 2008

Good Vibes for Anne B.


A friend of the family will be having surgery soon and am posting a silly, yet heart felt, image for her to view as she journeys toward healing her body.


Her words from a recen
t email:
Some of you may be familiar with "sending an emotion", for those who need some guidance please look at the following sentences.

See me wrap me in a pink blanket of love.


Anne is healthy, whole, vibrant and full of restoring energy RIGHT NOW. She is comfortable, relaxed and peaceful. She is comfortably resting and rejuvenating. Her voice is even more beautiful, expressive, resonant and melodious. She speaks and sings easily and effortlessly. These are the healing thoughts and intentions I am holding for myself and would like you to hold them with me.

So... Please send Anne good juju vibes so the collective energy we create helps usher into a safe and healing place for surgery.



1 comment:

Elizabeth Strazar said...

Beaming out healing energy right now!
And - please add to the list my friends Leslie and Mavis who are in need of that warm, pink blanket of love also!