Thursday, January 31, 2008

FREE ADVERTISING... and... Happy Birthday Grampy!

"You are the weakest link. Goodbye."

It appears that I, all too quickly, put a link on my blog for a site called Simple•ology. I choose not to give it free advertising any longer. Mark Joyner, Founder of Simpleology, may be a savvy entrepreneur, in my humble estimation, his site is no more than one more place that sucks our good earned money up, claiming some miracle process that will change our lives forever. Ain't no such animal! Mark, I wish you well in your endeavors. I am sure you will be successful. But you are not for this puppy. Live and Let Live...



So... I have removed their link below in a previous blog entry...

Lesson learned NanaBanana...
this blog is ONLY for the FREE and PROUD expression of my experiences with and around my 3 Grandsons!
Kudos and HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the Best Grampy
these 3 boys could have!
WE LOVE YOU GRAMPY!


No comments: